Senior Web Developer
Posted July 08, 2015
We are continually looking for professional web developers who can work with our design and strategy team to build eCommerce websites, mobile applications, and web applications. We are seeking highly motivated team-players who are as excited about web development as we are. We have several openings for full-time salaried positions in various areas of web development. Please be sure to provide links to work-samples in your application.
- Zend Framework
- Build & maintain web sites using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
- Perform or direct web site updates.
- Write, design, or edit web page content, or direct others producing content.
- Confer with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Back up files from web sites to local directories for instant recovery in case of problems.
- Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback, and correct problems or refer problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Maintain understanding of current web technologies and programming practices through continuing education, reading, participation in professional conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.